About GU Bistronomy
The fine dining restaurant & wine bar in Hanoi
Located in the heart of Hanoi, GU is a complex comprising a fine dining restaurant and wine bar dedicated to culinary enthusiasts to explore the art of cuisine. We offer European cuisine with a creative menu crafted by Michelin Chef Hervé Rodriguez, combined with the largest wine list in Vietnam featuring over 1000 different wines from the most renowned wine regions around the world.
About the Role
We are searching for a Restaurant Manager to help bring to life the city’s newest dining venue with great gastronomic experiences. He/she will be the representative for our spirits in creating the best moments for our clients at GU: enjoying the best cuisine with carefully selected ingredients, discovering our wine and beverage collections in a stylish atmosphere with the most famous brands of glassware, cutleries, and teaware.
Ms. Nguyễn Thanh Dung – General Manager
- F&B Service Management of Restaurant, Bars, Wine Cellar & Private Room Dining
- Training and development of all Service team members
- Hands on role, working closely with the F&B team to constantly drive improvement in customer services
- Management of rosters
- Ordering and stock control for Service team, manage breakages
- In conjunction with Sales & Marketing and Kitchen team to plan and execute promotional activities for the Outlets
- Support the General Manager to hire and train restaurant staffs (Service, Housekeeping and Security staffs)
- Organizes and oversees the staff schedules.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
- Oversees food preparation with Head Chef, ensuring compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with all aspects of the restaurant and dining experience.
- Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Ensures compliance with alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Manages inventory and purchases beverages and service team’s supplies.
- Conducts daily inspection of restaurant and equipment to ensure compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Periodically evaluates restaurant equipment for repairs and maintenance; schedules for service.
- Collaborates with chefs to develop appetizing menus.
- Maintains sales records and tracks cash receipts.
- Prepares and submits operations reports and other documentation requested by the regional manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven work at least 3-year experiences as Restaurat Manager
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and good time management skill
- Understanding of financial management
- Strong knowledge of restaurant management software
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Degree in hospitality or restaurant management, food safety training is a plus.
- Good wine knowledge, good classic and modern fine dining cuisine knowledge
- Good at speaking and writing in English
- Competitive base salary
- 13th-month bonus
- Social Insurance
- Training and development programs for personal career paths
- Access to meet and collaborate with experts and brands
- Dynamic, professional working environment
- Team bonding activities, internal events
- Phone: Ms Phương – 0975854765
- Email: email@example.com