About GU Bistronomy
The fine dining restaurant & wine bar in Hanoi
Located in the heart of Hanoi, GU is a complex comprising a fine dining restaurant and wine bar dedicated to culinary enthusiasts to explore the art of cuisine. We offer European cuisine with a creative menu crafted by Michelin Chef Hervé Rodriguez, combined with the largest wine list in Vietnam featuring over 1000 different wines from the most renowned wine regions around the world.
About the Role
We are searching for a Restaurant Supervisor
to help bring to life the city’s newest dining venue with great gastronomic experiences. He/she will be the representative for our spirits in creating the best moments for our clients at GU: enjoying the best cuisine with carefully selected ingredients, discovering our wine and beverage collections in a stylish atmosphere with the most famous brands of glassware, cutleries, and teaware.
Ms. Nguyễn Thanh Dung – General Manager
- In charge of Roster for Restaurant staffs
- Coordinate and supervise the tasks of the restaurant staff
- Regularly train, mentor, and update necessary information for subordinate employees, especially those who are underperforming.
- Guide and support employees during their work, especially when they are overwhelmed or need mentoring due to their performance.
- Plan, direct, and manage all activities for restaurant staffs.
- Handle customer payments.
- Maintain discipline and rules within the restaurant for all staff, addressing and reporting any violations to the Restaurant Manager immediately.
- Recommend and advise customers on menu items, wine selections, etc.
- Establish a friendly relationship with customers. Handle customer complaints and requests as well as those of subordinates.
- Maintain the inspection of equipment and operational tools to prevent loss and breakage.
- Coordinate between relevant departments to minimize losses, wastage, and breakage during work.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Restaurant
- Proven work at least 3-year experiences as Restaurant Supervisor
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and good time management skill
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Degree in hospitality or restaurant management, food safety training is a plus.
- Good wine knowledge, good classic and modern fine dining cuisine knowledge
- Good at speaking and writing in English
- Competitive base salary
- 13th-month bonus
- Social Insurance
- Training and development programs for personal career paths
- Access to meet and collaborate with experts and brands
- Dynamic, professional working environment
- Team bonding activities, internal events